Your privacy is important to us
At Aiti London we take your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers. We fully appreciate and respect the importance of data protection and security on the Internet.
- what information we collect when you use the Aiti London website (the “Site”), when you communicate with us.
- how we use your information
- how we share your information
- how long we keep your information and how it is stored
- our approach to sensitive personal information
- what options you have to control your information
- the rights you may have in relation to your personal information
- how we communicate changes to this Policy
Please contact us if you would like to discuss this with us or have any questions, comments or suggestions relating to this Policy.
This Site is run by Aiti London. For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (as amended or superseded) Aiti London is the “controller” of the personal information collected through the Site or by phone.
We will collect personal information that you provide to us when you:
- create an account on our Site;
- place an order through our Site;
- fill in forms on our Site, for example to leave feedback, enter a competition or respond to a survey;
- subscribe to our mailing list.3. Information we collect when you contact us
We will collect personal information about you when you contact us by telephone, email, or via social media.
How we use your information
We will use your information in the following ways:
1. For the performance of a contract between you and us:
- to provide you with an account on our Site, if you choose to sign up for one;
- to fulfil any order that you place with us;
- to collect payment from you;
- to provide you with a receipt, if you ask us to send this to you electronically;
- to protect and defend our legal rights and interests.
2. Where we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information:
- to administer and monitor our Site, including to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device, and to allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to;
- to analyse any feedback that you provide on our services, and to improve our services;
- to administer competitions that you have entered;
- to review and assess any job application that you submit to us.
4. If you have consented to receive marketing information from us, we may use your information in the following ways:
- we will process details of your previous transactions and contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to merchandise you have purchased (however we never store your payment details);
- if you provide your mobile telephone number in our preferences centre and if you have consented for us to do so, we may contact you with marketing messages which have been tailored to match your preferences.
- You have the option to unsubscribe from our e-mails through a link at the bottom of every email we send to you.
If you want to change the details that you have registered online with us, or would like to amend your subscription preferences or unsubscribe altogether, please contact us
We also use services offered by Google, Facebook, Instagram and other similar social media platforms to better tailor our marketing communications and for targeted advertising. As part of this process, some personal information, such as your email address, is provided to the relevant third party, however for security purposes this data is “hashed” prior to being shared. Hashing is a process of identity masking or “pseudonymisation” which means we do not disclose your email but still enables linking between your social media presence and our website. If you would like more information about how your personal information may be transmitted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org